Our fifth edition of Ethos magazine is coming up and we want to hear from YOU; we want to highlight what’s happening around the world in real time, and how it’s affecting our readers.
Climate change is an issue that affects us all, even those who choose not to believe it, and the condition of our planet is getting critical. Therefore, it is vital that we scan, document, and archive what is happening now before it is too late, and prove the nay-sayers wrong.
So here’s your chance to have your say, and show how climate change is affecting your life. For our photo essay this quarter, we are talking climate change and want to know what you see on a day-to-day basis and how our planet is changing before our very eyes.
In previous issues Jim Johnston looked at El Hierro biosphere reserve (issue 04) and vertical urban farms in Singapore (issue 02) while Jane McNeill captured the spirit of Granby Street Liverpool (issue 03). Now it’s your turn.
Here are the technical bits;
- Send all submissions to; email@example.com
- All submissions must be filed by Wednesday 31st January
- All images need to be high-resolution (if using your phone make sure the camera is top-notch)
- Selected entries will be printed in Ethos 05 and will be seen in over 24 countries around the world.
- All photographers selected will receive a free copy of the mag and a tote bag.
Image credits: Jim Johnston